Monday, March 25, 2013

Smoker


Release Year: 2010
Cast: Mint
Genres: Ladyboys, Solo
Video language: English

They say smoking is bad for your health, well that depends on what you smoke! I’ve been wrapping my lips are
stiff meaty cocks for years and I still have health lungs, and an even healthier appetite for hot sweaty sex! As a chiche chick,
image is everything, and a cigarette is often the perfect accessory to some short shorts, long heels and fishnet stockings.
I may be wearing a flat cap and slick shades but when I strip down to my bra and panties I feel lost without something in my
mouth. Don’t worry, I never in hail, I only suck and swallow! So, help me and get out your fat cigar for me to suck on, and I
hope you’ll let me return the favour!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 265.8 MB
Download Smoker


No comments:

Post a Comment